Looking for an “Example Bill of Sale for Car Title Loan” business?
A “bill of sale” is a state or province legal document that transfers ownership of a car, trailer, truck, RV, motorcycle… from one person to another.
It is used in situations where the previous owner retains possession of the vehicle.
A bill of sale is an important part of any vehicle sale; however, it is not the only thing you’ll need to consider.
- No car title loan is final until you complete a title transfer. Without this step finalized.
- Many states require a state-specific bill of sale form. In this case, you must fill out the bill of sale form offered by the motor vehicle agency in your state. This list includes some states that require and provide a specific type of bill of sale form when you buy or sell a vehicle:
A bill of sale may be used in a wide variety of transactions: people can sell their goods, exchange them, give them as gifts or mortgage them to get a loan. They can only be used:
- to transfer ownership of goods that people already own;
- to transfer ownership of moveable tangible goods; and
- by individuals and unincorporated businesses.
- Here’s a link to an example “Bill of Sale:” Bill-of-Sale-Example-81-03